EXAMPLE: the train have arrived. --> the train has arrived
(have, has, do, does, is, am, are)
1. Do everyone understand?
2. They has been learning English for two years.
3. Do you heard that?
4. My teacher do not eat meat.
5. The boy are playing with his toys.
6. What have you doing at the moment?
7. Amy has not go by bus very often.
8. The team are not doing well this year.
9. We are keep record of the scores.
10. I have working hard to pass my tests.
Type the correct sentences into a Microsoft Word document, then show a teacher your work. You will not need to save.